Friday, July 6, 2007

mimo`s delivers¿¿

ok so today i had a sudden craving for ice cream from a place called mimo`s . let me tell you about this wonderful place, it beats any coldstone, baskin robins, golden spoon, or ben and jerry`s youve ever had. the U.S is a shame to ice cream compared to mimo`s. mhmmm i wanted it so bad the problem though was that no one was home except one of my cousins who doesnt drive, i was going to be stuck at home with no mimo`s i thought i would die. suddenly i said to my ice creamless self, " if only mimo`s could be delivered here," and guess what i found out later my friend¿¿ IT CAN!!!! THANK YOU JESUS. martha was going to get mimo`s without having to get off of her super comfy hammock. once the mimo`s man came i could not thank him enough he was my life savor. my delicous mimo`s ice cream made it through the long journey here without melting. I LOVE MIMO`S!!!

2 comments:

Heather Leith said...

i wish coldstone delivered. i would be a fat lard.

Marta :] said...

haha the most random places deliver here like theres the normal pizza and then theres the ice cream and then theres like clothes stores that deliver and its not like send through mail they actually bring it to you