Wednesday, July 4, 2007

happy fourth of july!!

happy fourth of july everyone!!!! too bad its not celebrated here in the great depths of colombia. i am missing out on a lot, the scrumptious hamburgers, the colorful fireworks that i view from the the lakeforest community pool, seeing mrs.gottstein dance at the lakeforest fourth of july party, seeing mr.brown on the velcro wall at the mission viejo fourth of july party. im missing out on the funnest summer holiday, these darn colombians show no excitement towards the independence of the U.S.

story number two
as soon as i step back into the U.S my father is going to bite my head off i know you wonder why, let me explain to you. my dad´s super old uncle was not doing too well he knew that he was in his last few days, my dad asked me to go meet him before he died and so i was going to go yesterday but i didnt want to, instead i stayed home and watched OC reruns all day long, my dad called me today and was like i really want you to go visit him and i was like ok fine i will tommorow, so i called my uncles house expecting to speak to my uncle and his daughter answered in a depressed teary voice. confused i was like hi can i speak to my uncle and she was like (weep weep) he died last night. i was like WHAT¿!¿!¿!¿!¿¿!¿!¿!¿!¿ so i called my dad back and he was super super super ticked off not to mention sad. i feel terrible the one thing my dad really wanted me to do and now i cant. good thing i brought my black dress because now im being forced to attend a funeral the one thing i have always dreaded. i have gone to one funeral and it was horrible i hardly knew the person and i was bawling my eyes out becuase just the thought of someone dying makes me sad no matter who it is. RIP MY FATHERS UNCLE <3

1 comment:

Heather Leith said...

ohh that is so sad...