Tuesday, July 10, 2007

stupid title thing is working but right now im going to go back in time a couple of days and tell you what happened to me on my cousins finca (small farm ranch like vacation home.) ok so it was super hot and i felt sweaty and gross and i was in great need of a shower. my mom told me to wait a bit becuase there was a limited suply of water and the tank wasnt filled up al the way. she said that in worst case scenario there wouldnt be enough water to complete my shower. i refused to listen for i felt like a muddy disguisting pig. i hopped in the shower(litteraly) and put shampoo in mu hair when suddenly boom no more water. i could not believe it. how unlucky was i couldnt it have happened before i shamppoed or after or something no i was covered in soap and shampo with no water to rinse. frmo outside my aunt said that i would have to wait for the tank to fill up which would take about 30 minutes so i was like whatever ill wait. 30 minutes later i was still standing in the shower freezing my butt of and no water. soo this what i had to do. my madresita had to bring in buckets of freezing cold water seriously like ice, and i had to pour it on me. by the time i got out of the shower i was freezing cold goose bumps from head to toe and i got dressed and went outside and everyone was laughing at me. i thought they were just laughing at the huge effort i had to make just to shower but today lets say about 6 days later i found out they purposely used all the water from the tank so i would be stuck there. it was all my cousin simon`s idea. i hate simon :)

No comments: